Natural & Organic Liquid Soap Making Business Startup: Learn How to Make Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Sunscreen Lotion, Muscle Balm, Hand Sanitize (Paperback)
Natural & Organic Liquid Soap Making Business Startup
Learn How to Make Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Sunscreen Lotion, Muscle Balm, Hand Sanitizers, Pet Shampoo & So Much More
I started making Body wash, shampoo and conditioners in 2004 when after a couple of allergy tests my dermatologist advised me not to use any store bought soap or shampoo. The doctor said my skin discoloration issue was an adverse chemical reaction from the soap. Soon my necessity to make soap became a true passion.
It wasn't until 2012 when my husband got laid off from his job, I had to seriously think about how to turn my passion into a small home based business, and I did. I grew my business into a decent business making not only Shampoos or liquid soaps, but I ventured into making body scrubs, body wash, SPF lotions, muscle rubs, bug repellent, hand scrub(mostly for my husband, so he can use after working on his 65 Mustang), hand sanitizer and even dog shampoo for our 10 years old Dalmatian.
This book is not about my success in business, but I want to focus on you and your ability to make your passion into a home based business which can potentially grow into a big business. Lately, the new trend is all organic and all natural Beauty products, so I think this is the right time to get into this business.
I put my best efforts to make this book easy to read and follow so you can get started and see a big success in a short period of time.
In this book, my goal is to you make you understand and learn how each ingredient works with each other and how to create your own recipes and flavors, so your creative side comes out and creates something unique that is truly yours and only yours. If you are looking to learn the process, then this is the book for you but if you are just looking just for recipes then this not the book for you.
This book is Divided into Two Parts.
In the First Part, I Show you How to Actually Create Your Product Line
- 19 Essential Ingredients For All Soap Making
- What And How To Use Essential Oils
- 12 Creative Ways To Use Essential Oils
- 10 Carrier Oils And Their Use In Soap Making
- Ingredients You Need To Make Liquid Soap
- Equipment You Need
- Soap Making Process
- How To Make Shampoo & Conditioner
- How To Make Dog Shampoo
- How To Make Body Wash & Body Scrub
- How To Make Sunscreen Lotion & Muscle Balm
- 12 Herbs & Spices & Their Healing Effects
- How To Make Bug Repellent, Hand Scrub & Hand Sanitizer
- How To Use 7 Natural Foods In Face Mask
In the Second Part I Share How You Can Turn This Passion into Business:
- How To Decide If Organic Soap Business Is For You
- 10 Benefits Of Starting A Small Business
- 16 Questions You Should Ask & Answer Yourself
- Step By Step Business Setup And Startup
- How To Create A Business Plan
- How To Build A Strong Brand Around Your Products
- How To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- How To Price Your Products
- How To Market And Sell
- How To Promote And Grow Your Business
- The Art Of Sales
- 7 Ways To Boost Sales
- How To Keep Customers Happy
- Ways To Grow Your Business
One advice, start slow, focus on making just one or two types of product at first, see how they turn out, practice, mix and match, come up with your own unique blend, master the process then move on to making other products. Soon you will have your own line of beauty products.
About the Author
This book should be in every household. It is packed with so many home essential product making process that are easy to follow and easy to make. Saves money and you get to use all natural homemade beauty products. I loved reading the book, and now I will have to try and make a few of them. Excellent guide! - Kimberly J.Ann Robinson lives right outside of Little Rock, Arkansas with her husband, James. She is the proud grandmother of four. She now owns a successful private label liquid soap making business where she makes many soaps and other related products for three companies.